SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIALS
CCSM is proud to offer several scholarship opportunities for students including:
- The Equitable Outcome Scholarship Fund – this scholarship is made possible by the Davis family, and numerous individual scholarship for Direct-Entry Program students
- Hattie A. Spann-Goode Black Midwife Pay-it-Forward Award – for 3rd year students
- Midwife of Color Assistance Sponsorship Program – for certification & licensure fees
There are a wide variety of scholarships available online and we encourage you to research scholarships that you qualify for and apply.
- The Perfect Push Foundation Scholarship
- Melanated Midwives Scholarship
- National Association to Advance Black Birth
- The Tanya Knemet Taiwo Midwifery Student Scholarship Fund
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
CCSM offers monthly and trimester payment plans for students. Typically payments for these plans are $750 and $3000 respectively. Each student’s plan is individually created for them based on their down payment and transfer credits. These payment plans are offered with 0% interest financing.
Sharing your journey with family, friends, and colleagues can be a great way to help raise funds for your education. There are so many amazing options available including:
We encourage you to set up your own page on one, or more, of these sites.
Students may seek personal loans from a bank or local credit union. If students need any documentation of acceptance or enrollment to help in their application process we are happy to provide them.
At this time we do not participate in federal financial aid programs.
Ready to Apply?
Start your midwifery journey with one of our midwifery programs
Why Choose Commonsense Childbirth School of Midwifery?
Dedication to Diversity
CCSM believes that exposure to diversity will best prepare our students to serve all birthing people and families. Because of our strong commitment to equity and social justice, the school promotes non-discrimination in all its facets.
Unrivaled Educational Philosophy
We are dedicated to educating student midwives in the ancient art and modern science of midwifery practice. We believe that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education CCSM offers.